Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
I just completed my first week of my new job. It is a lot different then what I expected, but I am excited to see where it will take me. Since it was a long work week I was looking forward to making ice cream this week. Then, out of nowhere it decide to be gorgeous weather in my area. Which is very rare during this time of the year.
Unfortunately, its too hot! So what a perfect time to make a yummy treat to cool off!
- In a bowl, mix together butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add vanilla and mix well. Finally add flour and combine.
- Place bowl in the fridge, so cookie dough hardens.
- For the ice cream, pour coconut milks into a mixer. Add vanilla. Blend until fully smooth.
- Pour ice cream batter into ice cream maker. Prepare according to machine directions.
- 5 minutes before the ice cream is done and cookie dough one tablespoon at a time.
- Let sit in freezer for at least two hours, unless if you enjoy soft served!
- Store in freezer.
Store or Eat!
Nothing beats homemade ice cream! I am ready to eat a cup of this. I am dying from this heat! I hope everyone have a fabulous week. We will get through it!
If you have any question or comments please leave them below! OR drop a hi! I would love to get to know you guys!!!!