Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream (Dairy Free)
There are so many health benefits to matcha green tea. I am just going to list a few.
ENERGY WITHOUT THE ANXIETY, CRASH OR JITTERS….sign me up!
MATCHA BURNS CALORIES! Talk about matcha power!!!
So many more benefits….but enough about the intro lets make some ice cream!
Rejuvenate me matcha!
- Getting started is simple. Make sure to put your ice cream maker in the freezer the night before.
- Pour coconut milks into a mixer. Add vanilla. Blend until fully smooth.
- Add coconut creamer and matcha green tea powder. Optional, add 2-3 tbsp blue agave for sweetness. Blend for 1 minute.
- Pour ice cream batter into ice cream maker. Prepare according to machine directions.
- Let sit in freezer for at least two hours, unless if you enjoy soft served!
- Store in freezer.
Enjoy every spoonful!
A small tip, if you prefer your matcha on the sweeter side add 2-4 tablespoons of blue agave syrup. This recipe will give you just the right balance of sweet and matcha.
If you have any questions of comments, please leave them below. If you would like to see a recipe message me!
I hope everyone has a great week!