Quick & Easy: Low Carb, Cream Cheese Filled Strawberries (dairy-free)
This low carb recipe highlights the sweet taste of fresh strawberries filled with delicious dairy-free cream cheese. Topped with grated chocolate! This is the perfect recipe to make after dinner with a special someone. Or with friends!
Dessert Made Easy!
One of my favorite memories as a child was when my mother would make us dessert in our tiny 1950’s kitchen.
She would always include us, when she was baking. She is one of the biggest reasons as to why I love to bake and cook.
One of the many things that she taught me, was that sometimes delicious things don’t have to be complicated.
Sometimes really good things are simple.
Like these filled strawberries. They take little to no effort…..and the outcome. AMAZING!!
Remove stems from strawberries, cut a space at the tip to insert filling. Ever so gently spread the berries open.
In a medium bowl, beat the dairy-free cream cheese, powder sugar, almond extract and vanilla extract. It will become a smoother consistency.
Spoon in or pipe in about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese frosting. Then sprinkle shredded chocolate.
Woo the Boo!
My boyfriend and I love to make these strawberries on stay at home date nights! We put on some groovy tunes.
Talk each others ears off. Dance in the kitchen. Eat a few strawberries before they are filled.
Then sit down and enjoy them with our favorite beverage.
Low Carb: Cream Cheese Filled Strawberries (Dairy-Free)
- Hand Mixer
- 4 oz dairy-free cream cheese Green Valley Creamery
- 12 strawberries
- 1/4 cup powdered monkfruit sweetner Lakanto
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 2 tbsp finely shredded chocolate Hu Salty Dark Chocolate Bar
- Remove stems from strawberries, cut an "x" on the tips. Ever so gently spread the berries open.
- In a medium bowl, beat the dairy-free cream cheese, powdered monkfruit, almond extract and vanilla extract. It will become a smoother consistency.
- Spoon in or pipe in about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese frosting. Then sprinkle shredded chocolate.
- Chill until time to serve.
Strawberries and love
Strawberries and love that’s all we need in life sometimes!
I hope you enjoy making this recipe, as much as we do! If you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment below. Or send me a message on my contact page. I would love to hear from you!
Made the recipe? Tag us on Instagram @deliciouslymarta #tastiestlife