This easy to make refreshing summer drink is a dupe on Chick-Fil-A’s Frosted Lemonade! It is super creamy, sweet and has a burst of tang in every sip. Use your favorite vanilla ice cream to personalize it to your liking! Best part it’s only 210 calories….Woohoo!!
We wanted to create a recipe that was easy to make. Doesn’t take a lot of prep or make time. One that you could just pretty much throw everything into a blender and have a delicious treat in minutes.
This recipe is both easy and quick to make. You can easily make it under 10 minutes! You’ll have the perfect mocktail for everyone.
This recipe is a staple during the summer months. After a long day of working in the heat, it is nice to be able to go into the kitchen and throw pretty much everything in the blender and let it do its thing! Best part it’s under 250 calories! Woohoo!!!
Is there a cocktail version?
UHM YESSSS!!!! Are feeling like you need to spice up your afternoon off? Want something that will help wind down from a long work week. This recipe can be turned into a cocktail! We suggest adding about 3 ounces of white rum when getting ready to blend everything together.
Add lemon juice, sugars water, (white rum if making a cocktail) and ice cream into a fast speed blender. Blend at medium speed for about 1 minute. Until smooth and well combined.
Add a few ice cubes into a tall glass. Pour Frosted Lemonade into cup. Garnish with lemon slices!
Stay Cool My Friends!
We hope this drink keeps you nice and cool during these warmer months of the year! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave a message below or send me a message on my contact page. I would love to know how you liked this recipe!
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar or organic coconut palm sugar
- 2 cups water
- 5-6 cups cups vanilla coconut ice cream or any vanilla ice cream
- 3 oz white rum optional if making into cocktail
- ice cubes place in cups
- lemon slices garnish
- Add lemon juice, sugars water, (white rum if making a cocktail) and ice cream into a fast speed blender. Blend at medium speed for about 1 minute. Until all ingredients are well combined.
- Add a few ice cubes into a tall glass. Pour Frosted Lemonade into cup. Garnish with lemon slices!
Made the recipe? Tag us on Instagram @deliciouslymarta #tastiestlife